Parker's Puzzle Posse

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Walk day with Pictures!

Looking at all of the pictures my dear friend Paula Losure captured yesterday truely brings me to tears.

Paula, me, and Parker

  Having so many great people coming out to support my son is a blessing! 


We had close family, extended family, close friends, new friends, old friends, high school friends, co workers, teachers, church members, and even some people we have never met!!!  Having one of the biggest (if not the biggest) team is down right amazing.  We had so many people, I didn't know some people where there until I saw the pictures.  I am sorry I didnt get around to talk to everyone. 


Brian's aunt and uncle were in a car wreak getting to the walk, but still made it in time to walk with us.  Now that is dedication!!!!  


But thank you, thank you, thank you to EVERYONE who made it out to support us. It truley means the would to us to have so much support.  Words will never be able to describe the love we feel on walk day.  Knowing so many people come out early on a Saturday morning to walk for your son.  I stand back, look around at all of the blue shirts, and just want to cry.  Thanks again to an awesome Parker's Puzzle Posse!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday!

 My favorite picture
 Cousins
 Parker and Audrey - Best Buddys
Schneider Family (minus Brian)
Brothers

 Parker's Puzzle Posse walking!
My family!

No comments:

Post a Comment