Parker's Puzzle Posse

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saturday!

TO ALL WALKERS: I am getting to Coney at 8 am.  The walk starts at 10 am but I would say get there by 9 am.  There is entertainment from 8 - 10 and lots of free food.  Also, If you are a returning walker, please wear your Parker Puzzle Posse shirt from last year.  If you are a new walker, and ordered a shirt, you can pick them up at my house tomorrow or I will have them at the walk on Saturday.  Please just wear a white shirt so you can throw your new one over it.  If you are in need of a shirt and did not order one, I did order a FEW extra but not as many as I am going to need.  Please wear a "UK" blue colored shirt so you will at least match us in color.  Coney will be open from 11-1 for free so please stay, have lunch, and enjoy the day.  It should be BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Thanks so much for walking with us and supporting us.  It is such a fantastic walk and it really reminds us how lucky we are to have Parker and can count our blessing on how far he has come!!!  See you all on Saturday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment