Parker's Puzzle Posse

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cincinnati Walk Now for Autism Speaks 2011 Video

Every year, a father of an autistic boy, puts together a video of the walk.  He trys to get everyone in and he does an amazing job!  On Sunday, at the Kickoff, we got to see the video for the first time!  It was my favorite part of the kickoff event.  If you want to get a feel what walk day is like, watch the video.  It makes me cry to know I am now part of an amazing group of amazing people.  I have met a lot of the people in the video.  A lot came up to me on Sunday night to talk.  It's nice to know I am not alone in this battle.  Look how many people support our awesome kids!

If you were part of the walk last year, try and look for yourself.  Parker's Puzzle Posse is in the video a lot!  Thanks to everyone who came out to support us, and I hope we have even more walkers with us this year!

God Gave Me You Parker David! I truly believe that! It took me awhile, but I see it so clearly now!

Enjoy the video!

Click here to watch the video

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment