Parker's Puzzle Posse

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

31 Fundraiser



In the month of February, Parker's Puzzle Posse is holding a Thirty-One Gifts Fundraiser.  Tammy Crowder contacted me and offered to do an online fundraiser and she will donate 20% of the total sales back to Autism Speaks!  Also, if you book a party and mention Parkers Puzzle Posse, she will donate a flat $50 for each show that is booked!  How awesome is that!

I have several items from thirty-one.   My two favorite things are my Large Utility Tote which carries a TON of stuff.  I take it to the pool, an overnight trip, and it holds all of our things.  The other favorite item is the Organizing Utility Tote.  I use mine as a diaper bag as do a lot of my friends.  It really is THE BEST diaper bag.  It has pockets on the outside so you can easily grab a bottle/cup, tissues, snacks, etc.  After Parker is out of diapers (which I hope is this summer) I will use it as a toy/book bag to keep in the car so I know we have some entertainment for the kids anytime.  They really hold up well!

So if you are in need of a bag, lunch box, wallet, purse, umbrella, check out the online catalog at the link below.  February has a great special!  For every $31 you spend, you get 31% off any item!  You can have your items shipped to me (if you are local) and I will get them to you.  The sale runs until February 29th and orders will be in around March 15th.

www.mythirtyone.com/tammycrowder - Choose Parker Puzzle Posse

If you have any questions, or would like a catalog, please let me know in the comments below. 
Thanks so much for all of your support!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment