Parker's Puzzle Posse

Thursday, January 19, 2012

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!

All I can say is WOW, AMAZING, SPEECHLESS!  Tonight was awesome.  I walked in to a PACKED Applebee's tonight.  It was like our wedding.  Everyone we knew, friends, family, coworkers, teachers, neighbors, church members, strangers, and long lost friends showed up to support us.  Words will never be able to express the feelings we have to see so many people come to help a cause so dear to your heart.  I am sorry for the long wait (I heard an hour!) and I know some of you just had to get it to go.  But for a fundraising event, thats a great sign!  I tried to go and say thank you to everyone, but I know we didn't make it to everyone.  Sorry if we missed you.  I will update you on the total amount made tonight when I find out.  Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!  As I put Parker to bed tonight, I told him all of the people came out for him and they all loved and supported him.

2 comments:

  1. It was a pretty amazing sight, especially to see people happy to wait so long. We should do this every year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised at the number of people wanting to wait. Yes, I will be doing it again next year (maybe sooner!) Thanks for coming Bridget! You are the best Godmother to Parker!

    ReplyDelete