Parker's Puzzle Posse

Monday, January 23, 2012

Needed : Baby/Kids clothes, toys, and equipment

Looking to get rid of your baby/kids clothes, toys, baby stuff?  Drop it all off to me and I will sell it for you.  All of the money raised from the sale will go to Autism Speaks.  This is a chance to support a great cause and get rid of your unwanted items that are clogging up your house. 

I will sell it at the Little Treasure Kids Sale. The sale dates are March 28 - April 1 at the Former Flick’s Food Store 1990 North Bend Rd. Hebron, KY 41048.  This is A LOT of work to get all of the items ready for the sale, so please drop them off by March 15th.  But the sooner the better. 

Just leave the items on my porch and send me an email letting me know to look out for your things.  You will not get your items back so please make sure you are wanting to part with them. :)  As I mentioned before, all of the money that is made from the sale of your items, will be donated to Autism Speaks. 

This is only for baby/kids clothes.  No adult clothes (sorry).  Things you can sell are clothes, toys, cds, dvd, outside items, monitors, strollers, carseats, Power Wheels, shoes, etc.  If a kids uses it, you can sell it.
If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment