Parker's Puzzle Posse

Thursday, January 26, 2012

NEW WORD!!!!!!

Parker was upstairs playing in Dylan's room and when I went to check on him he met me at the top of the steps.  I asked him "Parker, did you poop?"  He looked at me and said "Yes!"  Shocked, I told him to say it again.  "Yes!"  He says it clear as day.  I think his clearest word yet!  He repeated it for the rest of the afternoon!

So this week started with a new word "Apple" and ended with "Yes". 

So very proud of Parker how far he has come.  He can sing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song "Hot Dog".  His version, "dog, dog, dog, dog", its so cute!  He is just babbling away.  Music to my ears.  Talking might be taking him longer than other kids, but we are celebrating every word that comes out of his precious mouth.  I will try and get a video clip of it so I can post it for you soon. 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment