Parker's Puzzle Posse

Friday, April 27, 2012

This is the post I have been waiting to write!!!

WE HAVE BEAT LAST YEARS TOTAL!!!!!  As of today, we have raised $11,810.60, and we still have 3 weeks to go!  AMAZING!  And we have 102 registered walkers! It really brings tears to my eyes that we were able to beat last year.  Everyone in the autism community asks how I do it and all I can tell them is that I have a very generous team behind me.  Even if you don't walk with us, if you have donated even a dollar, you are part of Parker's Puzzle Posse!  2 years ago when we were hit with the news of autism, I NEVER would have imagined that we would raised almost $25,000 in two years.  Never!  But every year you help us raise money to help find a cure for autism so they can help our son.  I would never wish autism on anyone, but I do wish that in sometime in your lifetime, you will get the feeling of an amazing team of people who stand behind you and help you and your child like we have.  It is the most amazing thing ever! 
So I know that Thank You is not ever going to be enough to express the amount of love, support, and kindness everyone has showed us.  But Thank You.  Thank you. Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, I never doubted for a minute you would beat last year's total! You are a mother on a mission and there is nothing more powerful than that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete