Parker's Puzzle Posse

Friday, March 16, 2012

Scentsy Fundraiser!!!




My friend, Kathy Schwartz, is turning her Scentsy party into a Parker's Puzzle Posse fundraiser for Autism Speaks!  Kathy walked with us last year and I am excited she is helping in the fundraising!  If you are interested in ordering from Scentsy, please visit her page online  www.jenniferjohansing.scentsy.us.  On the left hand side, under My Open Parties, pick Kathy Schwartz.  20% of the sales will be donated to Autism Speaks!!!  I have a warmer I bought last year that has puzzle pieces on it for Autism and Scentsy donated some of the money.  They have AMAZING scents.  With Kareys house fire, I do not like to burn candles anymore.  So a warmer is so nice!  Please help us make this a great fundraiser.  Her party will close on April 7th so make sure to get your order in before then!

Again, Thanks so much for supporting Parkers Puzzle Posse.  With your help, we will be the #1 Individual Fundraising Team again in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment